Spectro & Photo Electrochemistry
Spectroelectrochemistry is the combination of reaction-oriented electrochemistry with species-focused spectroscopy. Spectroelectrochemistry (SEC) allows a more complete analysis of single and multiple electron-transfer processes.
Gamry offers 3 systems UV/VIS, Raman Spectroscopy and Dye Solar Cell Testing.
- Spectral output of 200 - >1100 nm
- Can be configured to provide both D2 and W
Raman Glass Cell Kit
- Spectroelectrochemical Cell Kit
- Utilizes an immersion probe for measurements in liquids
- Raman shift coverage up to 4000 cm-1
- Resolution 3 cm-1
- For Bioelectrochemistry, Mixed-Valence Complexes
Raman Cuvette Cell Kit
- Raman ITO Cuvette Cell Kit
- One of 2 available Spectroelectrochemical Cell Kits for the Raman Spectrometers
Dye Solar Cell Testing
- Learn recombination and charge-extraction characteristics in your DSSC
- Use any color LED
UV-Vis Cuvette Cell Kit
- Spectroelectrochemical Cell Kit #990-00320
- For use with the UV-Vis Spectrometers
- Standard quartz cuvette, 10 mm pathlength
Need more information?