The Interface 1010T Potentiostat/Galvanostat/ZRA and Starter Pack is designed to help people understand and start making measurements sooner.
The kit includes:
Experiments have been chosen to help learn a variety of techniques from cyclic voltammetry to pulse techniques to corrosion techniques and even electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS).
The Modular Course designed for you based on your institution’s needs.
Select as few as one experiment kit at a time.
Explore available Experiments
The complete course is available and contains eleven independent experiment kits with everything you need to begin the course.
- Comparison of Pulse Techniques
- Corrosion of Mild Steel at Different pHs
- Cyclic Voltammetry
- Detection of Glucose in Carbonated Beverages
- Determination of Acetaminophen
- Determination of Working Area of an Electrode
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
- Electrochemical Polymerization of a Monomer
- Quantitative Determination of Ions by Stripping
- Voltammetry Simulation of Cyclic Voltammetry Data