Gamry’s three spectroelectrochemistry systems are the Spectro-115UTM (200 - 850 nm), Spectro-115ETM (350 - 1000 nm) and i-Raman (532 or 785 nm laser) . Each system utilizes a miniature CCD spectrometer, USB 3.0 communication, and temperature compensation. These fiber-based spectrometers can be easily configured for absorption or transmission. The UV/Vis systems interface with a deuterium/tungsten light source that has a spectral output of 200 - >1100 nm and can be configured to provide both D2 and W. The light source also includes a safety shutter.
Gamry Instruments partners with B&W Tek to supply you with these spectrometers. Gamry's software allows for general control of these spectrometers. If more explicit control is necessary for these spectrometers, you can download the BWSpec software from B&W Tek's website and then trigger acquisition using one of the digital outs from a Gamry potentiostat. More information on triggering external devices can be found in our technical note. Though Gamry does not actively support other spectrometers you can trigger external devices with any of our potentiostats.
- Redox Polymer Chemistry
- Transition Metal Chemistry
- Mixed-Valence Complexes
- Organometallic Complexes
- Thin-Layer Electrochemistry
- Coupled spectroscopy and electrochemistry acquisition and analysis.
- Analysis tools for easily plotting absorption at a given wavelength as a function of potential.
- Seamless integration into PHE200 Physical Electrochemistry techniques.
- Open source scripting to run the spectrometer for easy integration in other techniques.
- Fiber-based spectrometers.
- Temperature compensation for ultra-low thermal drift.
Spectro-115E UV/Vis/NIR Part #992-00104
Spectro-115U UV/Vis Part #992-00103