Upcoming Shows-Conferences-Short Courses
Gamry will be in attendance at the following conferences, exhibitions, and short courses and we'd love for you to stop by and chat with our electrochemical experts. It's a great way to review the features of the latest Gamry products, or to bring any technical matters or applications questions to our attention.
2022 Events Schedule
Key Event Highlights:
- Entire day of technical tutorials on fundamental materials’ challenges for electrochemical energy storage, opportunities and challenges with solid-state batteries, best design practices for cell engineering, battery modeling and health monitoring, second life design considerations for energy storage, etc.
- Latest industry updates on use of energy storage systems in automotive applications by subject matter experts from major OEMs, Tier 1 system developers and battery makers
- Latest industry updates on use of energy storage systems in large-scale stationary grid/utility storage applications by subject matter experts from major Utility companies, Tier 1 system developers and providers
- Poster presentations
- Complimentary meals and refreshments
- Plenty of industry networking opportunities
- Chance to win some cool prizes in a raffle Giveaway
- An evening cocktails reception and an exclusive guided tour of INTERTEK Battery Testing Center of Excellence
Event attendees will get an exclusive opportunity to tour INTERTEK’s 200,000+ square-foot Battery Testing Center of Excellence
The goal of this short course is to provide the participants with the electrochemical techniques used to study extracellular electron transfer in the electrochemically active biofilms that are used in microbial fuel cells and other bioelectrochemical systems. We define electrochemically active biofilms as biofilms that exchange electrons with conductive surfaces, i.e. electrodes. Following the electrochemical conventions, and recognizing that electrodes can be considered reactants in these bioelectrochemical processes, biofilms that deliver electrons to the biofilm electrode are called anodic, i.e. electrode-reducing, biofilms, while biofilms that accept electrons from the biofilm electrode are called cathodic, i.e. electrode-oxidizing, biofilms.
Share & Discover Research
With over 11,000 oral and poster technical presentations, ACS Fall 2022 promises to have something for every chemist! Access cutting-edge research while sharing your work with colleagues from across the globe.
Types of Sessions
Attendees participate in-person in Chicago, with live Q&A. Presenters will present and participate in-person or, in some cases, provide a pre-recorded video to be played in the room with no opportunity for live Q&A interaction.
These sessions will be live streamed from Chicago. Presenters and attendees may participate in-person in Chicago or virtually via the meeting platform, or in some cases, presenters may provide a pre-recorded video to be played during the session.
100% Live Virtual
All presenters and attendees participate 100% live virtually via the meeting platform, or presenters via providing a pre-recorded video to be played during the session.
Presentations uploaded for on-demand access will be available to view within 24 hours after the live presentation time. On-demand presentations will remain available for two weeks post-live event for registrants.
The 242nd ECS Meeting brings together the most active professional and student researchers in academia, government, and industry to engage, discuss, and innovate in the areas of electrochemistry and solid state science and technology, and allied subjects. This is the premier destination for industry professionals to experience five days of learning, technical presentations, business development, and networking opportunities.