When: July 26-28, 2016
Where: Detroit, MI, USA
Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport Hotel
8000 Merriman Road
Romulus, MI 48174 USA
PlugVolt will be hosting its next Battery Seminar in Detroit July 26th through July 28th. This event will feature industry leaders from automotive and grid energy storage OEMs, global Tier 1 suppliers and major battery manufacturers.
Attendees will also get an opportunity to join Ricardo for a facility tour as they offer a behind-the-scenes look into their EV/Hybrid Analysis service, which has already bench-marked more than 12 xEVs including Volkswagen e-Golf, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Tesla Model S.
Highlights of the seminar include:
- Fundamentals of electro-chemistry
- Overview of manufacturing processes of cylindrical cells, prismatic cells, pouch cells, etc.
- Battery safety
- Technologies beyond Li Ion
- Emerging technologies for large-scale applications
- Fuel cells – solid oxide, PEM, etc.
- Latest industry updates on use of energy
- Latest industry updates on use of energy storage systems in automotive application
- Poster presentations
- Complimentary meals and refreshments
- Industry networking opportunities
- Chance to win an Apple iPad® in a Giveaway
- An evening cocktails reception
Gamry will be attending represented by Chris Starr and Dan Cook. In addition they will be offering a poster presentation on Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy.
For more information, please visit the PlugVolt Battery Seminar website.