Interface 1010E Potentiostat
If you're looking for a full-featured potentiostat capable of performing all techniques, including electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, for applications such as physical electrochemistry, electrochemical corrosion, battery testing, fuel cell testing, dye solar cell testing, and sensor development, then the Interface 1010E is the right potentiostat for you.
Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
Gamry provides Accuracy Contour Plots for every one of our potentisotats that is EIS-capable. The accuracy contour plot provides a detailed look at the performance you can expect from your potentiostat in real-world situations. The results include the cell cable. Accuracy contour plots are important because they let you compare the performance of potentiostats from different manufacturers to ensure you are getting the best possible measurement.
The Interface 1010E potentiostat can be configured as a single-channel potentiostat, bipotentiostat, or multichannel-potentiostat. Gamry provides you with the flexibility you need to get more done.
Below are additional details regarding the capabilities of the Interface 1010E potentiostat. Each bullet point contains a list of the type of techniques available for the potentiostat to run.
- Physical Electrochemistry - Techniques such as cyclic voltammetry, chronoamperometry, and chronopotentiometry and derivatives of these techniques.
- Pulse Voltammetry - Techniques such as pulse voltammetry, square wave voltammetry, and associated stripping techniques such as anodic stripping voltammetry.
- DC Corrosion - Run standard DC corrosion tests such as polarization resistance, potentiodynamic, cyclic polarization, and galvanic corrosion in addition to a number of others.
- Electrochemical Energy - Test single-cells and stacks of various batteries, fuel cells or supercapacitors. Includes charge, discharge, cyclic charge-discharge techniques, potentiostatic, galvanostatic, self-discharge, leakage rate, and read cell voltage.
- Electrochemical Signal Analyzer - Designed specifically for the acquisition and analysis of time-dependent electrochemical noise signals. Cell voltage and current are continuously monitored at rates from 0.1 Hz to 1 kHz. A full featured set of analysis tools provides powerful analysis features such as statistical analysis, detrending, impedance spectra, and histogram analysis.
- Electrochemical Frequency Modulation - A non-destructive corrosion rate measurement technique. It allows for measurement of the corrosion rate without prior knowledge of the Tafel constants. In addition, the technique determines the Tafel constants and provides 2 internal validity checks.
- Critical Pitting Temperature - controls a Gamry Potentiostat, TDC4 Temperature Controller, and associated accessories to automatically measure the Critical Pitting Temperature of a material.
- Electrochemical Noise - A more general form of electrochemical noise testing. It is also an ECM8 Multiplexer compatible electrochemical noise software package.
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy - includes experimental scripts for potentiostatic, galvanostatic and hybrid impedance spectroscopy experiments in addition to single frequency techniques like Mott-Schottky. We also have our unique power-leveling multisine technique that improves signal-to-noise across the spectrum. On the analysis side, it provides tools for fitting spectra to equivalent circuit models, Kramers-Kronig transform for data validation and a graphical model editor. Our software even includes a script for EIS simulation.
- eChemDC Toolkit - contains all of the capabilities of the eChemBasic and further extends these capabilities by adding advanced signals and data acquisition modes to simplify implementing experiments like cyclic voltammetry, pulse voltammetry, and dynamic DC corrosion techniques. Also includes more advanced stop tests, particularly useful in fast experiments.
- eChemAC - Includes full capabilities of eChemDC Toolkit plus allows electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS) and EFM experiments.
- 2, 3, and 4 electrode measurements
- Electrical Isolation
- Floating instrument: use with autoclaves, mechanical stress apparatus, or pipeline probes.
- Size of a chemistry textbook, weighing only 3 kgs (6.6 lbs). Easy USB 2.0 connection to a Windows computer.
- Built-In EIS
- On-board DDS to perform EIS from 10 µHz to 2 MHz.
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Mode
- Oversamples for improved signal-to-noise and accurate capacitance measurements.
- Current Interrupt iR Compensation
- Gamry potentiostats and their controlling software use control loop algorithms to accurately measure and correct for uncompensated resistance.
- Auxiliary I/O
- Control additional equipment via additional I/O interfaces: external signal input, analog voltage output, analog current output, and digital I/O connector.
- Protected by 2-year factory service warranty.
Good and reliable machine for Nickel test
Organization: optoplast Manufacturing Co Ltd
Application Area: EIS for coating test Nickel release test
I get good results with this machine
Organization: University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Application Area: Oxidative reduction reaction measurements
Organization: Kansas State University
Application Area: Electrochemistry materials
Great results, excellent service
Organization: western michigan university
Application Area: Lithium batteries
Awesome, can't work without this instrument.
Organization: Tianjin University
Application Area: PEM fuel cell
In general, good results and functionality.
Organization: University Autonumos of Nuevo Leon, FIME.
Application Area: Corrosion testing of materials for bachelor degree and postgraduate students.
This instrument has dramatically improved how we do R&D in corrosion testing
Application Area: Corrosion inhibition testing
Easy to use instrument that more than meets my needs
Organization: Elliott Group
Application Area: EIS testing of organic coatings
Great instruments! My research relies on Gamry potentiostat!
Organization: University of Central Florida
Application Area: Electrocatalysis
Great product with great results. Thanks to Gamry.
Organization: Washington state university, Pullman
Application Area: Analyze ionic conductivity of glasses and ceramics
Very rugged instrument have not had any problems since it was installed.
Organization: Ball Corporation
Application Area: Coating analysis
Great to use this instrument
Organization: IIT Delhi
Application Area: Electrochemical sensing and kinetic study applications
Very reliable and accurate results for my application
Organization: Amity University Uttar Pradesh
Application Area: Analysis of analyte (substrate) and sensor interaction for the development of biosensors
I am glad of having this equipment to perform Electrochemistry and Corrosion studies
Organization: Final Coat
Application Area: Electrochemistry and Corrosion Studies
Very happy with this instrument!
Organization: University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
Application Area: Analysis of materials for solar fuels
Great equipment for corrosion
Organization: University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
Application Area: corrosion, electochemistry
too early to judge, but seems to be good
Organization: Monash University Malaysia
Application Area: solid oxide fuel cells and corrosion
Lightweight and supply great results!
Application Area: Fundamental electrochemical and spectro-electrochemical characterization for energy applications
the best part is the that the instrument is really portable, much better than the old reference 600 I had used before.
Organization: Missouri University of Science and Technology
Application Area: OCP, LPR, EIS,PDP