Energy Storage and Conversion
Batteries, supercaps, fuel cells, and [dye sensitized] solar cells have some similar characteristics: they are low impedance devices with large surface areas often made using highly porous electrodes. So similar techniques are useful and similar issues can arise. Click on a link below to download the PDF version of the Application or Technical Note.
General and Device Testing
- 2, 3, and 4-Electrode Experiments
- Compliance Voltage: How Much is Enough?
- Measuring Surface Related Currents using Digital Staircase Voltammetry
- Testing Super-Capacitors: Part 1 - CV, EIS, and Leakage Current
- Testing Super-Capacitors: Part 2 - CCD and Stacks
- Testing Super-Capacitors: Part 3 - Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy