Accuracy Contour Plot (ACP) describe a region of accuracy over a given range of impedances and frequencies under a defined set of conditions.
Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) is a powerful technique with a broad range of research applications. Click on a link below to download the PDF version of the Application or Technical Note.
30th Annual EIS Short Course
Nov. 5-9, 2-18
- A Snapshot of EIS
- Basics of Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
- Determination of Double-Layer Capacitance from a CPE
- Equivalent Circuit Modeling in EIS
- OptiEIS: A Multisine Implementation
- Verification of Low Impedance EIS Using a 1 mOhm Resistor
- EIS on Curved Electrodes
- Demystifying Transmission Lines: What Are They, Why Are They Useful?
- EIS Measurement of a Very Low Impedance Lithium Ion Battery
- EIS of Organic Coatings and Paints
- Implementation of Transmission Lines Using Generalized Circuit Blocks
- Testing Super-Capacitors: Part 3 - Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
- User-Defined Components in EIS Circuit Modeling
- Accuracy Contour Plots
- EIS Using a Reference Family Instrument and the ECM8 Multiplexer
- Low Impedance EIS at its Limits with the Reference 30k Booster
- Quick Check of EIS System Performance