MultEchem systems allow multiple instruments to share a single software license and be run from a single computer. The system utilizes a USB dongle to activate the software license across all instruments. Each instrument can be run as a stand-alone system separate from the MultEchem system, but this will require individual licenses for each instrument.
THIS GUIDE BEGINS AFTER THE GAMRY SOFTWARE HAS BEEN INSTALLED
- Insert the USB dongle into the computer connected to the MultEchem system
- Open Framework and go to the ‘Options’ tab and select ‘Instrument Manager’, a new window will appear
- In the Instrument Manager window go to the ‘Instruments’ tab and select ‘MultEchem Settings’
- The MultEchem Settings screen shows which software packages have been authorized for use with the MultEchem system. Click ‘Add’ to authorize a new software package. A new window will appear.
- The Authorization Code Entry window will have two entry boxes. The first is the ‘Package’ box. Enter the name of the package being authorized here. Package names include: DC105, PHE200, EIS300, PWR800, and GLOBAL, to name a few. Next, enter the associated authorization code for the package. This will be a 10 digit number.
SOFTWARE PACKAGE NAMES AND AUTHORIZATION CODES CAN BE FOUND ON THE PACKING SLIP
6. Repeat steps 4-5 for all software packages purchased
The setup is now complete. Each instrument in the MultEchem system can now run all the experiments in the authorized software packages. PLEASE REMEMBER TO KEEP THE USB DONGLE ATTACHED TO THE COMPUTER WHENEVER THE MULTECHEM SYSTEM IS BEING USED