Spectro & Photo Eletroquímica
Spectroelectrochemistry is the combination of reaction-oriented electrochemistry with species-focused spectroscopy. Spectroelectrochemistry (SEC) allows a more complete analysis of single and multiple electron-transfer processes.
Gamry offers 3 systems UV/VIS, Raman Spectroscopy and Dye Solar Cell Testing.
Dye Solar Cell Testing
- Learn recombination and charge-extraction characteristics in your DSSC
- Use any color LED
UV-Vis Cuvette Cell Kit
- Spectroelectrochemical Cell Kit #990-00320
- For use with the UV-Vis Spectrometers
- Standard quartz cuvette, 10 mm pathlength
Raman Glass Cell Kit
- Spectroelectrochemical Cell Kit
- Utilizes an immersion probe for measurements in liquids
Raman Cuvette Cell Kit
- Raman ITO Cuvette Cell Kit #990-00335
- One of 2 available Spectroelectrochemical Cell Kits for the Raman Spectrometers