The Applications and Technical Notes below cover, broadly, "electrochemistry" from what a potentiostat is to advanced physical electrochemistry techniques. Click on a link below to download the PDF version of the Application or Technical Note.
Applications and Technical Notes
- Square-wave Voltammetry
- Integrating CVs: How and Why
- The Faraday Cage: What Is It? How Does It Work?
- Measurement of Small Electrochemical Signals
- Dye Solar Cells – Part 3: IMPS and IMVS Measurements
- Dye Solar Cells – Part 2: Impedance Measurements
- DSSC: Dye Sensitized Solar Cells
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Spectroelectrochemistry – Part 2: Experiments and Data evaluation
- Potentiostat Fundamentals
- Spectroelectrochemistry – Part 1: Getting started
- Measuring Surface Related Currents using Digital Staircase Voltammetry