Corrosion and Coatings
Electrochemical testing is a mainstay of many corrosion and coatings laboratories throughout the world. Click on a link below to download the PDF version of the Application or Technical Note.
Applications and Technical Notes
- Electrochemistry in an Autoclave
- EIS of Organic Coatings and Paints
- EIS Using a Reference Family Instrument and the ECM8 Multiplexer
- eQCM Investigations of a Thin Polymer Film
- Faraday Cage: What is It?
- Getting Started with Electrochemical Corrosion Measurement
- Measurement of Small Electrochemical Signals
- Monitoring Layer-by-Layer Assembly of Polyelectrolyte Films using a QCM
- Rapid Electrochemical Assesment of Paints (REAP)
- Tsujikawa-Hisamatsu-Electrochemical (THE) Method for Crevice Corrosion Repassivation Potentials
- Understanding IR Compensation