Knowing the exact specifications when testing batteries.
Applications and Technical Notes
- High-current Pulses for Battery Research
- 2, 3, and 4-Electrode Experiments
- Compliance Voltage: How Much is Enough?
- Measuring Surface Related Currents using Digital Staircase Voltammetry
- Testing Super-Capacitors: Part 1 - CV, EIS, and Leakage Current
- Testing Super-Capacitors: Part 2 - CCD and Stacks
- EIS Measurement of a Very Low Impedance Lithium Ion Battery
- Low Impedance EIS at its Limits with the Reference 30k Booster