EIS Data File Format
In this section, we discuss the structure of a EIS software data file. This information is provided so that you can:
- Understand the data file contents.
- Write your own data analysis program.
- Edit a data file.
- Format data from other sources so that you can analyze it using the EIS software analysis macros.
We discuss the following topics:
- An overview of the file and the tools you can use to examine and modify it.
- Analysis tags.
- Setup parameters.
- Non-curve data.
- The data curve, concentrating on the CURVE data type.
- Special file formats for specific techniques.
Throughout this discussion, we use the data file produced by the tutorial experiment as an example.