Your Reference 3000 has a high-voltage electrometer option for measuring cell voltages of up to 32V. Only experiments from the PWR800 â€“ Electrochemical Energy package can take advantage of the high-voltage electrometer. Several software options must be chosen, as well as making changes to your cell connections, in order for the high-voltage mode to be utilized.
- Choose â€œCompliance Voltageâ€ from the Experiment / Utilities menu. Select the HI mode.
- In your experiment setup window select STACK from the Cell Type option.
- Your cell must be connected the following way:
- Connect Blue and Green leads to your anode
- Connect Orange and Red leads to your cathode
- Connect White and Black leads together