Some of the notes below cover potentiostats in general and others are for Gamry Instruments systems specifically. Click on a link below to download the PDF version of the Application or Technical Note.
APPLICATION AND TECHNICAL NOTES
- Accuracy Contour Plots
- Basics of an Electrochemical Quartz Crystal Microbalance
- Changing Potentiostat Speed Settings
- Checking the Integrity of Your Gamry Cell Cable
- Compliance Voltage: How Much is Enough?
- EIS Using a Reference Family Instrument and the ECM8 Multiplexer
- Low Impedance EIS at its Limits with the Reference 30k Booster
- Potentiostat Fundamentals
- Quick Check of EIS System Performance
- Troubleshooting Your Gamry Potentiostat with the Universal Dummy Cell 4