Cyclic Voltammetry (CV) is inarguably the most popular electrochemical technique. It owes its well-deserved reputation to its ability to deduce reaction mechanisms with relatively low-cost equipment and quick experimentation.
Some of the notes below cover potentiostats in general and others are for Gamry Instruments systems specifically. Click on a link below to download the PDF version of the Application or Technical Note.
APPLICATION AND TECHNICAL NOTES
- Accuracy Contour Plots
- Basics of an Electrochemical Quartz Crystal Microbalance
- Changing Potentiostat Speed Settings
- Checking the Integrity of Your Gamry Cell Cable
- Compliance Voltage: How Much is Enough?
- EIS Using a Reference Family Instrument and the ECM8 Multiplexer
- Low Impedance EIS at its Limits with the Reference 30k Booster
- Potentiostat Fundamentals
- Quick Check of EIS System Performance
- Troubleshooting Your Gamry Potentiostat with the Universal Dummy Cell 4
Layer-by-Layer (LbL) assembly is a technique where alternating layers of positively and negatively charged layers are assembled in sandwich-like fashion.